Modi Government has taken some credible decisions in last 2 days. These steps are certainly a Game changer for India in coming years.
1. Defence Ministry approved fast-track road building along the disputed border with China.
2. New 50 posts will be established in strategic position of Indo-China Border.
3. $2 billion extension to the Karwar Naval base in the southern state of Karnataka.The base is intended to take the load off Mumbai port, used by the navy and civilian ships.
4. Approved a Radar station in the Andaman and Nicobar islands in the Bay of Bengal to keep an eye on China’s evil designs.
5. Radars and telecommunications projects within 100 km (62 miles) of the 4,000-km (2,500-mile) border with China, large parts of which are disputed, will be put on an automatic approval list.
6. Govt. Approved a long-stalled proposal to raise the height of the Narmada dam to 138.73 metres (455 feet), from 121.92 metres (400 feet), so more water will be available for drinking, irrigation and power generation.
7. In a significant development, the Modi government has decided to make X-Ray, MRI and CT scans free of cost for the poor at government hospitals.
8. The Government plans to plant 200 crore trees along the entire 1 lakh km National Highways network across the country to employ jobless youth. A similar scheme could be implemented under MNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Gurantee Act) along the village and district roads and state highways. That has the potential to employ 30 lakh youth.
9. Moving ahead with its plans of creating a “broadband highway” across the country, the inter-ministerial telecom commission approved a revised strategy for kickstarting the ambitious National Optical Fibre Network (NOFN) that plans to provide broadband connectivity to 2.5 lakh gram panchayats through nearly 6 lakh km of optic fibre by March, 2017.
Gazetted Officers…….. Bye – Bye….
Govt may drop Attestation for
documents by gazetted
officers ( Stamps Walo Aapke Din Gaye)
You may no longer need a Gazetted officer or a
magistrate to attest
documents sought by
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has asked his bureaucrats to
repeal all laws and rules which come in the way of effective Governance. In a meeting with secretaries on Wednesday, the PM
departments should adopt the system of self-attestation of
certificates, photographs and marksheets, instead of asking for Attested Documents or filing
of affidavits. He also told
officials all Government application forms should be made short and
simple by doing away with unnecessary fields.
“The prime minister said self attestation should be enough because
it is a hassle for the common man to get it attested from Gazetted officers. Anyway, the original documents are
required to be produced at the final selection… (Courtesy BS)..
10. Mr. Modi has passed an epic resolution:
Only Scientist and Technical associate will participate and attend the Scientist Conferences in India and Abroad….No Minister or Bureaucrat is allowed as a part of this delegations
This is land mark decision as almost 50% participants were non technical Ministers and their cronies….who did not understand a thing on the subject…..they just uses to enjoy travel and hospitality at Govt expense
For last 67 years nobody had time n inclination to change this as there was no vision…